COVID-19 Resources for Taxpayers
COVID-19 Tax and Business-related Resources for Clients
Many tax and business-related changes have been implemented to assist individual taxpayers and businesses during this difficult time. I understand that the sheer amount of information may be overwhelming and difficult to navigate. As such, I’ve summarized below, a list of tax and business-related resources available to assist my clients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Help is just a phone call away.
Don’t hesitate to call the office if you have any questions or need additional information. My monthly newsletter contains important tax information for my clients as well.
- How to Apply for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Small Businesses
- Federal Reserve: The Main Street Lending Program
- Federal Reserve: Main Street New Loan Facility
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA: Paycheck Protection Program Eligible Lenders
- SBA: Debt Relief for 7(a) Loans
- Treasury Department: FAQs - Paycheck Protection Loans
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Small Business Resources for Coronavirus Assistance
State and Federal Tax Filing and Payment Updates
- IRS: Federal Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- AICPA: State Tax Filings Related to Coronavirus
- Tax Foundation: Tracking State Legislative Responses to COVID-19
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Workers and their Families
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments FAQs
- IRS: Get My Payment FAQs
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief